IAMW, Charlie Brown IAMW, Charlie Brown

Stunning!

This is like a proper cartoon! Who could vote this below 5/5 or 10/10?! This is just amazingly perfect - the voices are great, sound effects are great (and they really help to immerse the viewer into the story), and the animations is very nice too! You have done a wonderful job - keep it up!

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

OMFG

246/10 and 12/5
That was retardedly brilliant. :D

Suicide Hotline Resub Suicide Hotline Resub

...

Okay, so I liked the music kinda, and the voice acting was okay, but like everyone elses credits, it needs to be longer, even if it's just by like 10 seconds.

Depict1 Depict1

Damn!

Holy F***. It took me effing aaages to get the free ending.
[SPOILER ALERT] If you are stuck then it might be helpful to know you can kill 'it' without killing you too. :P

Absolutely amazing game. 5/5 and 10/10 and please please please PLEASE make a depict2. :D

And is p763we lying?? - in the theme of the game or does he genuinely think this game sucks...? (click more reviews under the swf/game then see his review...) I think so because he says it is impossible to get past the time limit level which... oh yeah [SPOILER ALERT]... is possible...

G-Ball G-Ball

Challenging but fun!

I love games like this. Simple graphics, challenging gameplay, nothing too complicated. You have made a well polished game here my friend ;) 4/5 and 8/10 from me. :D

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Wow!

Absolutely amazing! If this had an online multiplay option I would play this soo much. Anyway great graphics, great SFX and great gameplay. Loving the AI - it is very well done!

5* and 10* from me :P

Louissi responds:

Thanks :P

Final Days Final Days

A very nice song that could really easily be used in a trailer. I actually used this song in one of my YouTube videos and it really helps make it more dramatic (credit given, of course!).

Here's a link in case you wanted to check it out :)

DFDCinematic responds:

Brilliant! Sorry I didn't see your review sooner, great that you used this track in a video =)

Bring This Party Home Bring This Party Home

Wow. Just wow.
Also... Is that you on the vocals?

The_Challenge The_Challenge