Final Days Final Days

A very nice song that could really easily be used in a trailer. I actually used this song in one of my YouTube videos and it really helps make it more dramatic (credit given, of course!).

Here's a link in case you wanted to check it out :)

DFDCinematic responds:

Brilliant! Sorry I didn't see your review sooner, great that you used this track in a video =)

Bring This Party Home Bring This Party Home

Wow. Just wow.
Also... Is that you on the vocals?

The_Challenge The_Challenge

Nice! But listen to Breed two below me - he knows what he's talking about. :P

Children of the Sky (NEW) Children of the Sky (NEW)

I am currently 45 seconds in, and I've already added this to my favourites. From a composition point of view, this is very clever, and from a music point of view, it's purely fantastic to listen to. Just wow...

Never Fall Away Never Fall Away

Wow. I genuinely think this is better than the original. Congrats man, nice music :) I disagree with some other people that the "Yeah"s shouldn't be in there. I think that they SHOULD, but be much MUCH quieter. They need to be a background thing, rather than being as prominent as they are. Other than that, very nice :)

Poniiboi responds:

Hmm! That sounds like a good idea. Maybe some reverb on em...nice thoughts, dude.

Extinction Extinction

Wow... I think you could put footage of someone making a paper plane to this and it would sound like an epic quest to save the world... Fantastic job!

Solar Arc Solar Arc

Keep it up!

Quite good, a little repetitive, and could be longer. Other than that good song! :D

GavKay - Silence GavKay - Silence

0.0

Wow. I don't normally like songs on NG with lyrics, but this one was different, in a good way ;). I liked the lyrics, vocals, and bass and the general variety of the song, but as previous comments said, it kinda needed a filler. There was something missing, a sub-lead maybe to go under the vocals? Anyway I gave it 5/5 and 10/10 :)

(lol we used the same chord sequence, but yours is infinitely better.)

gavkay21 responds:

Thanks for the good review

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

Epic. 'Nuff Said.

Every time I hear this it gives me the most epic feeling. MAKE MORE LIKE THIS! And PM me when you do!!

10/10 from me for an epic song!